Many recognize Nina as the strawberry blonde spitfire who won’t hesitate to out people the first chance she gets. Girls like Nina are rich and spoiled and expected to marry billionaires without ever suffering the consequences of their actions.
While, that may be true to some extent, Nina’s ability to act as the queen puppet master comes from her near to flawless ability to manipulate people. Of all the girls in Lakewood, Nina is the bitch you shouldn’t cross.
With Tyler O'Neill's assistance, Nina was able to bug everyone, including teachers and town officials. She had an entire private room set up in her mansion with monitors on everyone. And Nina, she had front row seats to the whole thing.
Every second Nina is designed to get you to cheer for her impending demise.
From the second we meet her, Nina is beautiful, psychopathic, conniving, manipulative, and devious. She was seductive, using her beauty to attract men. Nina was known to be the Queen Bee of Lakewood, ultimately before her murder.
Nina is also a charismatic, fabulous, and a great actress, being able to act kind and understanding in order to sway people to her side. Nina is also a xenophobe and a master manipulator as she loathes people, firmly believing that she is superior to all others and should therefore rule them through force and threat.
- Operating a blackmail buisness where she filmed various people (prior to Pilot).
- Saw Audrey Jensen passionately making out with Rachel Murray in Audrey's truck at George Washington High School's parking lot (prior to Pilot).
- Bullying various students in George Washington High School including Audrey Jensen and Noah Foster (seen in Pilot).
- Using everyone's secrets against them (seen in Pilot).
- Getting Audrey Jensen kicked out of high school (seen in Truth or Dare).
- Using her cruel videos to threaten her various enemies (seen in Truth or Dare).
- Lying to Sheriff Clark Hudson that she was kidnapped and forcing Emma Duval to play along (seen in Can You See Me?).
- Hiring Kieran Wilcox to pretend to be her kidnapper.
- Had a motive for murdering Brett Shimura.
- Nearly murdered Will Belmont with a silk cord; for having a relationship with Emma.
- Nearly murdered Sheriff Hudson by pushing him off a cliff.
- Truth or Dare
- Can You See Me?
- Final Destination
- I Know What You Did Last Summer
- Silent Night
- Don't Breathe
- Nina's demise is much more brutal and far different than in MTV's Scream version.
- Nina was still the popular mean-girl Queen Bee of Lakewood, ultimately before her murder.
- Nina is far more atrocious than in MTV's Scream.
- Secretly despised Brett Shimura, due to his sexuality.
- Originally, Nina was less devilish, and "more dead".
- Nina appears in total of 7 episodes -- way more episodes than in MTV's Scream combined.
- Relentlessly bullied Audrey Jensen and Noah Foster for no reason.
- Nina acted sweet and innocent whenever her parents were around, but was aggressive and awful to everyone at school.
- It is apparent in Pilot, that Nina was sent to a mental institution but was released.